For items purchased in-store, please refer to the terms and conditions of the return policy outlined on your bill of sale.
We have a 30-day return policy for items purchased online through our website, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for any return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with applicable tags, and in its original packaging.
Any certificates or appraisal documents you received with your item must accompany your return.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we'll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return authorization will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your on-line order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain items cannot be returned, like custom-made products (this includes special orders or personalized items) or any items that have been altered or sized.
- Discounted Items:
- Any watches and/or accessories discounted at 25% or over are considered to be final sale.
- Any jewelry items with a discount of 30% or more are final sale.
- Altered or Worn Items:
- Jewellery and watches that have been resized, worn, damaged, lost or otherwise altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- As noted, most of our rings are in stock size 6.5 (unless otherwise stated). All rings that are ordered on size or sized before shipping are considered a final sale.
- Watch purchases that have requested sizing (such as links taken out or additional parts replaced), are considered alterations to the original state and are, therefore, a final sale.
- Any modifications or work done by anyone other than Wainwright Jewellers makes the item ineligible for a refund or exchange and may void your warranty coverage.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
You are responsible for the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping a returnable item to us, consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We aren't responsible for returned items lost in transit.
We will notify you once we've received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you'll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please allow time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.